Why we need the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To provide the services or information which you have requested
- To tailor our website to show you content that is relevant to you
- When on our website to collect statistics, traffic patterns and related site information. We aggregate this data and it does not identify any website users. We use it for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
- We may periodically send promotional emails which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may also use the information to improve our services
Legitimate interest in contacting you
Legitimate interest allows us to send direct mail to you as long as you haven’t said ‘no’ and it does not cause harm or override your privacy rights.
How we keep it
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff located in Edinburgh, Scotland. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The organisation will hold personal data on its own IT network and it’s booking software engine Elina PMS where the data is located in the UK.