To reduce the chance of exposure and prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, Linton Collection has put in place the following procedures for our guests and staff.
We will continue to maintain the same high standards as before this outbreak but during this time we have evaluated and adapted our behaviour to ensure we do not compromise on the hygiene and safety of our staff and guests.
STAYING SAFE WITH SELF-CONTAINED UNITS
- Whether you are looking to book or have a confirmed reservation guests will be advised of all protocols in place before arrival. This outlines what is expected before, during and after your stay.
- Our full check-in email is sent 5 days prior to your arrival to confirm our standard entry process.
- A specific Covid-19 procedure email will also be sent to detail new procedures.
- We are within walking distance of the bus, train and tram station reducing the amount of public transport required.
- We provide discounted parking less than a 10-minute walk from all properties.
- Central locations within walking distance to all city centre attractions.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON ARRIVAL AT THE PROPERTY
- Contactless check-in – no keys need and no reception desk.
- Hygiene push pads on all entrance doors.
- Hand sanitiser gel at all entry points.
- Clear signage in communal areas with floor and eye level markings to indicate government advised social distancing measures.
- Linton Collection team members will be wearing appropriate PPE in the building and during interactions with guests (housekeeping or maintenance for example).
- Our team members are unable to assist with luggage at this time.
- Our luggage stores are available at all properties to use. Please use the disposable gloves provided if you need to move any other bags.
- The apartment has undergone enhanced cleaning procedures by our experienced team. All surfaces and touch points have been effectively sanitised.
- A ‘safe and sanitised’ sticker will be visible on the external door to indicate the above has been completed.
- For food and drink deliveries, please meet the delivery at the main door and avoid entry into the building.
- Hand sanitiser, face masks and surface wipes can be provided on request. Please email email@example.com to arrange.
- Guests will find complimentary hand sanitiser gel located at all lift/elevator entrance and exit points.
- Signage beside the lift indicates that this should only be used with members of your group.
- Furniture in communal areas has been removed to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- All surfaces touched on a regular basis, such as lift buttons and keypads, are disinfected on a recurrent schedule.
- A list of common touchpoints prioritised for cleaning are:
– Work surfaces
– Door furniture, drawer handles, curtain draw rods
– Stair handrails
– Light switches and buttons
– Thermostat Controls
– TV remote controllers
– All chair rests and arms
– Sinks, tap handles, and plugs in kitchen areas
– Toilets, seats and handles including all surfaces
- Your apartment will be cleaned after 4 days by our experienced team – we will contact the individual guests to confirm this.
- During cleaning, you can expect housekeeping to:
– be wearing a face mask, gloves, and protective equipment on arrival
– methodically clean the apartment following our standard operating procedures
– use disinfectant sprays and liquids to wipe down all areas to ensure the maximum level of cleanliness
- Guests will be asked to vacate the apartment during the cleaning process to maintain social distancing.
- We are happy to supply cleaning products for guest on request if they would prefer.
- Additional sets of linen and towels are available upon request and will be provided in individually wrapped bags.
- To minimise the risk of contamination we have removed the following items from all apartments:
– All books
– All magazines
– Guest information folder – a link will be provided in our Covid procedures email
– Additional kitchen utensils – please contact us if you require items not included
– Review cards – please send us any feedback via email
– Decorative cushions and throws
PROTOCOL FOR GUEST SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE TESTED POSITIVE
Should any guest display any symptoms associated with Covid-19 or receive a positive test result, they will be asked to strictly follow government advice and isolate for at least 14 days. Housekeeping services will not be offered during the isolation period.
Guests can contact our property manager via phone or email during this period.
Once guests have vacated the apartment, after a period of quarantine the following cleaning and our quarantine regime will be implemented:
- All areas of the apartment are deep cleaned by members of the housekeeping team equipped with disposable gloves and aprons along with eye and face protection
- Hard surfaces are cleaned using a disposable cloth with warm, soapy water. Surfaces will then be disinfected
- Where surfaces cannot be sanitised as above, for example upholstered furniture and mattresses, electrostatic cleaning will be deployed
- All soiled items used in the cleaning process and retrieved from in apartment waste bins will be double bagged for disposal
COLLEAGUES AT WORK
Prioritising the safety of our team not only safeguards their health but the health of any guests they encounter.
The following procedures are in place at all sites:
- Facial recognition infrared thermometers checks are undertaken on arrival. Anyone displaying a high temperature will be sent home.
- Daily training and reinforcement of hygiene best practice.
- The team is encouraged to look for signs of respiratory illnesses amongst their colleagues and guests.
- Social distancing is in force in staff only, with frequent cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day.
- Uniforms are washed daily.
- All employees are provided with gloves and masks as standard
- For any contractors on site, appropriate PPE will be worn and safe work environment will be enforced.
- A system is in place so team members can communicate any concerns to managers or the employee consultative committee.